Apply My Patch Iron-On Patch Instructions
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to “COTTON”, No Steam, 400 degrees, for 5 minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth, light towel or parchment paper over patch and use a slow circular motion, while pressing firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for another 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If the edge of the patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
* We highly recommend for permanence of application that all patches be sewn on.
DO NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, satins, lycras, vinyls, or leathers.
DO NOT bleach.
Unless marked otherwise, you can either sew on or iron on all patches that we sell.
Buy more top quality embroidered iron on sport patches at PatchBatch.com https://www.ebay.com/str/dealeousstore.
Thank you for your purchase and for visiting Apply My Patch!